South western railway has released a recruitment notification for the post of Sports person on 31/12/2018 ,All the eligible candidates are informed to apply for the respective post according to their eligibility`
Qualifications Required :
Applications invited from the eligible and merit Scouts & Guides candidates for filling up 03 (Three) posts in Level-2 and 08 (Eight) posts in Level-1 in cluster ‘C’ classes in VII CPC Pay Matrix against Scouts & Guides Quota
A. Group ‘C’ – Level-1 in VII CPC Pay Matrix (Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200+GP Rs. 1800 in VI CPC) – 02 posts each for Hubballi Division, Bengaluru Division, Mysuru Division and Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka.
1) Qualification: 10th Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT .
2)10th Pass Plus ITI .
B. Group ‘C‘ – Level-2 in VII CPC Pay Matrix (Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200+GP Rs. 1900 in VI CPC) – 02 posts on South Western Railway and 01 post on Rail Wheel Factory/Yelahanka .
1) Qualification: Minimum prescribed Educational Qualification Passed 12th (+2 stage) .
2)Equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate (50% marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories. 50% marks are not required for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates and candidates possessing higher qualification like Graduation/Post Graduation) (OR) Passed Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT for the posts in Technical Categories
Application Fee: Rs .500 for general and 250 for SC/ST, Ex servicemen ,PWD
Age: 18 -33 years
Documents Required :
- All the certificates should be presented in English/Hindi.
- All the following certificates should be self attested :
- qualification certificates should be self attested.
- Copy of Certificate in proof of Date of Birth (Only 10th or School Leaving Certificate will be accepted).
- Copies of Certificates in proof of Scouts & Guides qualification
- Copy of latest community certificate
- Copy of certificate in proof of Person with Disability (PWD).
- Copy of Discharge certificate if the candidate is an Ex-serviceman.
- Copy of certificate in proof of claiming age relaxation and examination fee
- Copy of ‘Certificate of Activeness’
- The details sought in Certificate of Activeness should be completely filled and should contain the names, signatures and seals without fail. Crossed Indian Postal Order(s) as indicated
Selection will be based on written test and performance in sports certificate
How to apply :
1)The Application can also be downloaded from the website of RRC , Hubballi (www.rrchubli.in) or from South Western Railway website (Www.swr.indinrailways.gov.in). The application should be filled in English/Hindi language only.
2) The application should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting and signed.
3. The candidate should to paste one recent passport size color photograph (not older than three months), duly attested by signing partially on the application and partially on the photo in the space provided for the purpose. Candidate is also required to enclose one extra passport size photograph (same as the one affixed/pasted on the application) along with the application.
Closing Date : 28/01/2019
For more details please visit the official website :
Source : Official website
Click here for website : http://www.rrchubli.in/
For detailed notification : https://bit.ly/2s0z0ET