Odissa Sub Ordinate board has released a job notification for the District Cadre post of Junior clerk/Junior assistant under General and special Recruitment drive for SC/ST of departments of Government of odisha.
No of vacancies : 1746(contaractual basis)
Eligibility Criteria :
Age : 18-32 years
- The upper age relaxation of 5 years is allowed for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates and by total period of service rendered by defence service in case of Ex-servicemen .
Educational Qualification :
The candidate must have passed in +3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of basic computer skills
Examination Fess :
- All the applicants other then SC/ST/Women and person disabilities are hereby informed pay the examination fees of Rs.100/- on or before 06/02/2019.
- All the applicants are suggested to pay their examination fees via online mode by logging into official website .
- The fees can also be paid through the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-OSSSC-02213.”
- Fees once paid will not be refundable.
How to apply :
- All the candidates who have not registered earlier for any previous recruitment of SSC are required to register by clicking on the ‘Register’ button on home page of the website
- If the registration is already done for previous recruitment , Those candidates should login with their login credentials and Re-register.
- Candidates who are willing to make online payment are informed get their Debit card and Net banking details ready.
- The treasury challan ,photograph and candidate signature must be clearly visible otherwise the application will be subject for rejection
- The applicants must have their own E-mail Id and Mobile number without changing it throughout the recruitment process.
Documents to be submitted for verification :
- Online deposit receipt.
- Residents certificate in support of claim of he/she belonging to the district issued by the competent authority for the purpose of service.
- Certificate of registration in Employment Exchange of the district.
- Candidates claiming for reservation should provide Caste Certificate .
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination.
- Certificate for Passing Odia as a language in final examination of Class-7 from any school of Odisha.
- Discharge Certificate rendered in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Certificate of contractual work experience in any organisation in Orissa.
- Sports person certificate issued by the Sports Department .
Place and date of examination :
- The Recruitment Examination shall held in all districts of the State simultaneously.
- The date and Place of allotment of examination centre for the eligible candidates shall informed through Hall Ticket.
- The eligible candidates shall download the hall ticket by visiting the official website.
Detailed plan for the preparation of examination is provided in the notification provided.
Official notification : https://bit.ly/2GQoN8s
Official Website: https://bit.ly/2PKgnPZ